Silvia PS13 with a 200sx 14a Front End
Model code - -
Purchase date April 2013
Doors 2 Doors
Body type Coupe
Fuel type Petrol
Engine size 2.0 Litres
Engine position Front Engined
Driven wheels Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Like on Facebook
Engine & Transmission
- Balltec LSD
- Poly gearbox mount
- OS giken Twim plate
- Power Enterprise PE1420 Turbo
- Denso 555cc Injectors
- Apexi Air filter
- Tube & Fin Intercooler
- Lightweight Alloy Pulleys
- Driftworks rocker arm stoppers
- GTR fuel pump
- Z32 Air flow meter
- Blitz digital boost Controller
- B&M Short shifter
- Thick Aliminium rad
- Twin Primera p12 Fans with missile switch located on dash
- Driftworks oil cooler
- Grex oil relocation kit with thermostatic sandwich plate
- Driftworks power steering cooler
- Samco Rad Pipes
- Aftermarket Exhaust with 1 silencer
- Z32 Fuel Filter
- 82/87 Fan Switch Top Rad Hose
- Aircon removed
- Uprated exhaust hangers
- Engine grounding kit
- Ngk iridium 7's
- Nismo Engine mounts
- Braided Turbo Lines
- Nistune ECU mapped by NisPro performance
- HKS Hypermax II Coilovers
- Rear adjustable lower arms
- Fully pollybushed subframe/hubs
- Driftworks total hicas eliminator
- Driftworks front tension rods
- Adjsutable rear camber arms
- Driftworks offset rack spacers
- Z32 Tein rods
- S13/S14/S15 Tein Rod Ends
- Front Cusco Strut brace
- Apex performance front and rear anti roll bars with upgraded links
- Dash dodger roll cage
- s14 Lower Arms with powerflex bushes
- Adjustable rear traction arms
- S14 Steering rack
- Hicas system Removed
- Driftworks superlow sidemount seat rails x2
- Varta E39 AGM Battery
- R33 GTR Seats
- Driftworks 4 point harnesses in black
- Battery relocated to boot with welded in brackets and main fuse located next to battery
- Greddy Water temp gauge
- Greddy Oil Temp gauge
- Greddy Oil pressure gauge
- Greddy Boost gauge
- Alpine ida x100 head unit
- JBL 6x4's in front doors
- JBL 6.5's in rear shelf
- Alpine type R sub In seating area
- Panasonic 4 channel amp
- Alpine MRP 500 Mono Amp
- Volt Meter
- interior fully stripped and sprayed in flat black
- Quick Release Boss
- Sparco Steering wheel
- Midnight Purple gear knob
- Led Interior boot lighting
- Fog Log on rear shelf
- DW wide angle Rear view mirror
- Clifford Concept 650MkII
- Full S14a Front end conversion with flushed in front bumper.
- Rear Takadasi 50mm Overfenders blended in with fibreglass for flush OE looking fitment.
- Genuine Supermade Rear bumper
- Magic Aero Sideskirts
- Origin Rear roof spoiler
- R34 GTR anemia rear under diffuser
- Dmax Clear rear lights
- Exterior fully resprayed in daytona pearl grey
- 6k Projector Hids
- 10k Main beam hids
- LED Number plate lights
- Clear Bumper Side repeaters
- Subframe washers cut down to run low
- Transformers Centre Caps
- Boot Delocked
- Bonnet Struts
- De-badged rear
- Crystal sidelights
- Srb type 1 splitter
- Lower Chassis Rails Cut n Welded
Stats & Figures
- 7*30 Castor
- 2*50 F camber
- 1*30 R camber
- 0 toe all round
- Traction arms set to 22cm
- Carbone Lorraine RC5+ Pads
- 340.8HP & 338.6 Ftlbs
Wheels & Brakes
- 18x9.5 ET0 SSR's Rear
- 18x11 ET0 SSR's Rear
- R32 GTR Calipers/Discs
- R32 GTST Brake Master cylinder
- Hydraulic handbrake with hard lines
- Braided lines Front & Rear
- 13mm Front Spacer, 20mm Rear Spacers
- 255/35/18 Federal RSR's Rear
- 225/35/18 Eagle F1's Front
- McGard Locking Tuner Nuts
- DW Internal Drive Nuts
- 65mm Nismo Front Studs
Planned future mods
- S14a Clear Front Indicators
- Tacho with shift light
- Greddy EGT & AFR gauge
- Get the thing mapped
- Newest first
- Oldest first
34 updates 33 followers 108 mods2014-03-07 08:40:02Car is being broken for parts if you need anything.
Lots sold already
07827 899 680
34 updates 33 followers 108 mods2013-10-13 14:25:53Engine & TransmissionNistune ECU mapped by NisPro performanceStats & Figures340.8HP & 338.6 FtlbsEngine & TransmissionBraided Turbo Lines
34 updates 33 followers 108 mods2013-04-21 16:10:06ALRIGHT.
Got them fitted. Studs done super quick.
Rears i had to grind all the fibreglass on the inside and flatted the old metal arch a bit as the rear was now a bit lower and closer to the arch.
Are there suppose to be 3 bolts missing behind each spoke?
Despite what you might think from the pics, the rear wheels are about 1mm from the arch. the little bits on the tyre that stick out constantly going tick tick tick tick on the arch lol.
Other than that there is no rubbing. i heard a tiny tiny bit when pushing really hard with a full tank and a huge passenger!
Need clear front indicators desperately!
i wanted to test track tyres rear and good road tyres up front. all i can say is wow so much balance! this thing just will not shake the back out now unless you make it. it sticks like glue even at high speed. so so much confidence in the car that i didn't have before even with the 2 way.
34 updates 33 followers 108 mods2013-04-14 20:10:46FINALLY FINALLY got round to getting some nice wheels in nice spizes.
Specs as advertised
Actual Specs as far as my measurements go.
Its not a bad thing, the fronts are now perfect tbh.
The rears, again, not an issue as i woulda had fitting issues defo at stated specs, but wished for 11.5 maybe.
i couldn't fit the wheels with the tyres provided (oo big) so I purchased some RSR 255/35/18 & eagle F1 225/35/18 before finding out it was only 11j rears (woulda gone 245/35/18 rsrs)
The rsrs had no issues stretching at all. they went on without a bead blaster, infact seated just from tyre machine and needed air to inflate. so running 32psi all round.
Now to get these fitted ive gotta remove my longer front studs and replace with standard as wheel nuts are bottoming out.
And i maybe have to replace my adustable rear lower arms with stock ones and just grind away some of the fibreglass on the inside of the arch. Job for next week hey.
InteriorVarta E39 AGM Battery
34 updates 33 followers 108 mods2013-04-01 21:48:51Alright so Grids sold, got bored. looking for something Special.
In the mean time i Got some really clean R33 GTR seats to return the car to a proper comfy drive.
I fixed the cool running issue. never got above 60degrees on the motorway, couldnt get warm air in the cabin, was a nightmare.
thought i had a nismo stat, turned out it was a stock stat that opened early lol. so got that replaced and put a 82/87 fan switch in.
I changed the battery which was flat already, put a Varta AGM battery in which should take a bit more abuse than a regular battery and wont splosh its acid around my boot as its sealed.
The R33 GTR seats dont fit exactly as one bolt hole doesnt line up, so often to Walton @ NisPro to fix the issues.
i also lost my fourth Harness mounting point, so bought some harness plates and longer bolts. turned out i didnt need them as Walton just cut the nut from the plate and welded it below the car on the standard nissan spreader plate and then i used an eyebolt to fix the seat in. Simples.
He also fixed the wheel catching on the chasis rail something that was really messing me up at Pod.
Also bought walton some cakes.