This is my pride and joy EC9. I've built him from completely standard to how he looks now...
Model code - -
Purchase date October 2010
Doors 3 Doors
Body type Hatchback
Fuel type Petrol
Aspiration N/A (Normally Aspirated)
Engine size 1.6 Litres
Engine position Front Engined
Driven wheels Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Like on Facebook
Awards, mag features and links
Engine & Transmission
- D16Z6 on D14A1 Twin Carbs
- Meister R Coilovers... All the way down
- Full Integra Type R seating (front and rears)
- Momo Team 280mm w/snap off boss
- Fully resprayed in Honda Championship White
Wheels & Brakes
- 15x9 et10 Rota Aleicas in Bronze... for now!
- Standard GL brake until the next conversion to 1.6i16v discs all round
Planned future mods
- Swap Z6 out for D16A9 from my other 4G
- Respray a different colour
- Lower it more.. somehow!
- Newest first
- Oldest first
3 updates 11 followers 11 mods2013-02-22 08:20:02Dragged the car out of his little spot in the yard the other day! Gave him a run up!
It's time to get him ready for MOT! Then back on the road!
I stole the rear light for my daily, so this one has a duck tape light... Sweet hey?! :D
3 updates 11 followers 11 mods2013-01-23 09:08:14Here are the newest photos of it and how it currently looks, fitment is a bit weak on the fronts in these pics, they were taken before I spaced the fronts out etc... :)
3 updates 11 followers 11 mods2013-01-23 09:01:56
Planned future modsRespray a different colourPlanned future modsSwap Z6 out for D16A9 from my other 4GWheels & BrakesStandard GL brake until the next conversion to 1.6i16v discs all round