Saved this from the banger boys before they killed it and spent 2 years transforming it to a drivable good looking car, soon to be my daily driver when i get my license! The top picture was when i first got given it for my birthday present, the bottom photo is my car after 16 months of work.
Engine & Transmission
- 1117cc engine with Weber 32 carb & 4 Speed Box
- Mk1 Golf Coilovers on the front
- Rally design -75mm lowering springs on the rear
- Ghia Dash, Ghia Front door cards, Xr2 Rear quater cards, Ghia Front seats & ghia rear Bench.
Stats & Figures
- 33k Miles
- 0-60 : Probably not..
Wheels & Brakes
- Factory Discs & Calipers On front
- Factory Drums setup on rear
- Capri 4 Spokes Wheels With 165/55/13's
Extras & factory options
- Carb Farts!
Planned future mods
- Faster/Bigger Engine, Strip out, Buckets and a rollcage
- Newest first
- Oldest first
2 updates 2 followers 10 mods2013-07-14 13:07:31After about a year of waiting finally got the time to flat & buff the paint work on my fiesta.. Look at the bonnet then the wing, the bonnet was before buffing and the wing was after i buffed it up
Stats & Figures33k Miles
2 updates 2 followers 10 mods2013-07-14 13:00:36Finally got my 4 spoke wheels back from the tyre fitters with lower profile tyres with the added effect of arch rub :)
2 updates 2 followers 10 mods2013-07-14 12:56:09Planned future modsFaster/Bigger Engine, Strip out, Buckets and a rollcageWheels & BrakesCapri 4 Spokes Wheels With 165/55/13'sWheels & BrakesFactory Drums setup on rearWheels & BrakesFactory Discs & Calipers On frontInteriorGhia Dash, Ghia Front door cards, Xr2 Rear quater cards, Ghia Front seats & ghia rear Bench.SuspensionRally design -75mm lowering springs on the rearSuspensionMk1 Golf Coilovers on the frontEngine & Transmission1117cc engine with Weber 32 carb & 4 Speed Box